UKHCA membership benefits:
- Priority for non-paid participation on cultural events organised by UKHCA over non-members.
- Priority for immediate family members creative content/ artworks to be included in annual brochure over non-members. Editorial terms & Condition applies.
- First few rows to seating on our main events is reserved for UKHCA members/ Donors/ sponsors.
- Opportunity to join our members only WhatsApp group (our WhatsApp group is moderated, and we do not encourage any business promotion in the interest of our members).
- You will be the first to know about our events via email and WhatsApp group over non-members.
- Participation to annual general meeting (AGM) along with free meal (Veg/Non-veg).
- You can voice your opinion on how to run UKHCA events and actively participate in our events.
- Opportunity to join UKHCA excursion with family.
- You will have opportunity to vote on Vision of UKHCA.
- Concessional rate for UKHCA ticketed events.
- An opportunity to self-nominate for ‘Executive Committee membership’ after one year.
UKHCA Membership Fee is £25 paid annually (i.e. once a year) by direct debit.